Monday, August 13, 2012

Zombie Apocalypse?

So... I just had the worst nightmare of my life...
I dreamt about the freakin zombie apocalypse! I think I've been spending way too much time on 9gag lately, and it's messing with my head.
I did not, however, die, or see anyone else die, which I am very grateful for. I think that's emotional trauma that I would've never overcome.
Now that I think about it, it seems like kind of a funny dream, but it wasn't funny during... You know what I mean? I was just SO grateful to wake up!


Did you guys notice that the person who created this picture is making fun of people without brains yet he/she spelled worry worrie? I thought that was ironic. It is.

I also think that when it was still alive, not wanting people's brains, this zombie might've been a really cute person. Just sayin'.


Sources: http://funny-pics-fun.com/wp-content/uploads/Funny-Zombie-Run-For-Your-Life-3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment