Monday, August 13, 2012

Nearly headless? How can you be nearly headless?

So, yes, it's yesterday. It's Potter Sunday on Monday! My very first Potter Sunday! I am inspired to do this solely by the fact that I am having a Harry Potter marathon right now actually. I'm still on The Philosopher's Stone, but I am already incredibly sucked in, which is ridiculous because I have that movie memorized. Word for word. Yet I'm still very incredibly interested to know what happens. Although I already know what happens... See? Rambling.

Anyway, today I realized that I really wanted to talk about how much the kids have changed. Daniel, Emma, Rupert... well not so much Rupert, but most of all MATTHEW LEWIS! I mean, OMG, great job growing up dude! Puberty definitely treated this guy right.



And thing is, you always know it happened, but when you actually go back and watch you see how HUGE the change is! Emma got a whole lot prettier, although some people already thought she was too pretty to play Hermione. I kinda agree, Hermione is supposed to be a nerd with bushy hair and an overbite, and Emma is.. well, perfect.


But right now I can't imagine anyone else playing Hermione. Can you? Can you imagine anyone else playing the role of any of the characters? If so, who and why?



Sources: http://geneticsfordummies.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/funny-puberty-matthew-lewis-handsome.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEitCOHxPmPQg571gY74a-vOVYCzr0WgEESNtGYt_ArEFe9iIdaxISNcDnsvmGod8nNYHPiM4LEZZTjVUNG85iO_twG59Yf_yVYGYRy56xKK8IBew7bRRgDpo2OgGT4IMG4dRticSLDI9mc/s640/b4after.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment