Sunday, August 12, 2012

Crazy thoughts?

So... Blogging, that's original, huh? What's even more original is the reasoning behind it. So I watch a lot of vlogs. Youtube is like my best friend. I can't even explain how many Wednesday nights (our Wednesday nights are your Friday nights, if that makes sense) I spent watching vlogs and little twitter talks and hauls on youtube. I don't even understand the appeal in them, they just make me happy. Anyway, lately, youtube has taken over my life much more than normal, because whenever I would have an opinion on something, I would imagine myself sharing it with people, like youtube vloggers do, and it's been driving me crazy the fact that I can't do that. Why, you ask? Because I am not really brave enough to show my face AND my opinions to the whole world. It's one or the other. And I felt like the opinions would be a lot more fun to share. Also, I tend to ramble a lot... Like a LOT. And I just thought that writing would help restrict me a bit. Just a tad. I don't know why anyone would follow this, but I also don't know why I follow other vlogs or blogs, so who knows? Just a heads up, this could be about anything and everything. Books, movies, makeup (yes, I'm a girl), exams, school.. anything. So if you are a whacko, like me, and enjoy this kind of stuff, there is always space for you on the crazy train.

No comments:

Post a Comment